Behavioural Safety Training
This Behavioural Safety Training course defines behavioural safety and explains the origins of the concept.
It covers how it can be implemented in the workplace and some of the potential benefits. It includes analysis of some examples of ‘at risk behaviours’ and some examples of ways you can measure how well your organisation is doing when it comes to safety.
Finally it touches on some of the key laws regarding health and safety in the workplace and how to ensure positive workforce attitudes.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
- Course Duration: Approx 45 minutes
- Pass Mark Required: 70%
- Approved by: IIRSM
Note: Course Duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.