Food Safety and Hygiene Training
The CDM Plan fully accredited and compliant Online Food Safety and Hygiene Training Courses are easy to use and provide high quality online food safety and hygiene training for your staff. The online training courses are written by industry experts, and are designed to ensure that your staff receive the necessary information and knowledge to fulfil their role and attain a recognised qualification.
The combination of high quality fast download video, live presenter, animations and quiz style questions keeps the training delegate interested and stimulated, all contributing to create a highly effective learning tool.
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are set out by a number of EU and UK Laws. These Laws state that food handlers must make sure that food which is prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow food safety standards can cause food to become contaminated with potentially fatal consequences.
Benefits of using the CDM Plan online training?
- The Food Safety and Hygiene Training Courses are fully accredited
- Each module is followed by a short set of questions
- An opportunity is provided to revisit sections of the module before answers are finalised
- Users can save their progress if unable to complete the course in one sitting
- Course can be completed at the delegates pace
- A certificate is generated automatically at the end of the course for you to save or print
- Three attempts to answer the correct question within a module
- Managers can monitor the account of each individual user and monitor their progress