Health and Safety Training
You would think that one-on-one training would cost a fortune and be time-consuming to organise. Well, it isn’t! The CDM Plan one-on-one tutor led interactive Online Health and Safety Training Courses go at precisely the pace required by each individual. It provides an opportunity to go over the learning content as often as required so every employee gets the optimum learning experience that’ll be retained and applied to keep your business safe and compliant.
The fully accredited and compliant Online Health and Safety Training Courses are easy to use and provide high quality online training for your staff. The courses are written by industry experts, and are designed to ensure that your staff receive the necessary information and knowledge to fulfil their role and attain a recognised qualification. Our courses cover all the aspects of health and safety that your staff require.
The combination of high quality fast download video, live presenter, animations and quiz style questions keeps the delegate interested and stimulated, all contributing to create a highly effective learning tool.
Benefits of using the CDM Plan online training?
- The Health and Safety Online Training Courses are fully accredited
- Each module is followed by a short set of questions
- An opportunity is provided to revisit sections of the module before answers are finalised
- Users can save their progress if unable to complete the course in one sitting
- Course can be completed at the delegates pace
- A certificate is generated automatically at the end of the course for you to save or print
- Three attempts to answer the correct question within a module
- Managers can monitor the account of each individual user and monitor their progress
At a fraction of the cost and fraction of management time than you’d expect, this health and safety training has the added bonus of a minimal loss of productivity because it’s really efficient and flexible.
Available Health and Safety Online Training Courses:
- Abrasive Wheels Training (£27.50)
- Asbestos Awareness Training (£27.50)
- Asbestos Awareness Training for Architects and Designers (£27.50)
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment Training (£27.50)
- Basic Legionella Management Training (£42.50)
- Behavioural Safety Training (£27.50)
- CDM Awareness Training (£27.50)
- Confined Spaces Awareness Training (£27.50)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Training (£27.50)
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness Training (£22.50)
- Electrical Safety Training (£27.50)
- Emergency First Aid Refresher Training (£27.50)
- Fire Extinguisher Training (£22.50)
- Fire Marshal Training (£27.50)
- Fire Safety Awareness Training (£22.50)
- Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers Training (£27.50)
- Introduction to Risk Assessment Training (£27.50)
- Manual Handling Training (£27.50)
- Slips, Trips & Falls Training (£27.50)
- Working at Height Training (£27.50)
- Working Safely Training (£42.50)
- Workplace Health and Safety Training (£27.50)
If you want to know more about the online training we offer through our partner website, please contact us through our contact page: contact page
Identifying | Implementing | Influencing | Improving
United Kingdom | UK | Wales | England | Scotland | Northern Ireland | North Wales | Gwynedd | Anglesey | Conwy | Denbighshire | Flintshire | Wrexham | Bangor | Caernarfon | Llandudno | Rhyl | Mold | Bala | Blaenau Ffestiniog | Colwyn Bay | Holyhead | Amlwch | Llangefni | Menai Bridge | Llanfairpwll | Porthmadog | Pwllheli | Nefyn | Criccieth | Penygroes | Llanberis | Llanrug | Bethesda | Betws y Coed | Llanrwst | Denbigh | Ruthin | Llangollen | Dolgellau | Bethel | Llanfairfechan | Capel Curig | Penmaenmawr | Beddgelert | Abergele | Felinheli | Harlech