Health and Social Care Training
The CDM Plan fully accredited and compliant Online Health and Social Care Training Courses are easy to use and provide high quality online training for your staff. The online training courses are written by industry experts, and are designed to ensure that your staff receive the necessary information and knowledge to fulfil their role and attain a recognised qualification. The CDM Plan Online Training Courses cover all the aspects of health and social care training that your staff require.
The combination of high quality fast download video, live presenter, animations and quiz style questions keeps the delegate interested and stimulated, all contributing to create a highly effective learning tool.
Benefits of using the CDM Plan online training?
- The Online Health and Social Care Training Courses meet the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Each module is followed by a short set of questions
- An opportunity is provided to revisit sections of the module before answers are finalised
- Users can save their progress if unable to complete the course in one sitting
- Course can be completed at the delegates pace
- A certificate is generated automatically at the end of the course for you to save or print
- Three attempts to answer the correct question within a module
- Managers can monitor the account of each individual user and monitor their progress
Short video to show