ISO 9001:2015 – QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ISO 9001:2015 focuses on a continual improvement, process-based approach that supports the effective management of your business. This enables you to meet customers’ requirements through an efficient, effective quality management system (QMS). It is suitable for any organisation that wishes to improve customer satisfaction, staff motivation and build a culture of continual improvement. ISO 9001:2015 is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology and provides a process-based approach to documenting and reviewing the structure, responsibilities and procedures in the organisation, which are required to achieve effective quality management. When you gain ISO 9001, you will join over a million organizations globally who have improved their businesses with this management system standard. ISO 9001 is not only recognised internationally as the world’s most widely adopted quality management system (QMS), it is also a powerful business improvement tool.
An ISO 9001 quality management system will help you to continually monitor and manage quality across your business so you can identify areas for improvement and keep everything running smoothly. Internationally, this is the quality system of choice.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO?
As top management, your first requirement in meeting ISO 9001:2015 is to determine your business objectives and provide a documented quality policy. It is essential that your top management is committed to implementing an effective QMS as they will be pivotal to success. With support from Eryri Consulting Limited, we will help you create a quality management system in line with your business objectives.
Documented procedures and records required by the standard of ISO 9001:2015 to control an effective quality management system:
- A documented system will be created to control approval, distribution, revision and storage. These should be easy to operate and follow, yet sufficient to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standards
- You will demonstrate a clear process and set of procedures to ensure compliance is consistent
- Objectives and targets will also be documented and must be consistent with the goals of the QMS, including continual improvement and risk-based thinking
- All relevant documentation should be made easily available and usable in either print or electronic version and communicated throughout your business
- Throughout the process, internal audits will take place to confirm compliance to the international standards and that the QMS meets the business requirements
Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the quality management system must be followed on a continuous basis to confirm suitability.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO MY ORGANISATION?
- Increase your chance of success when tendering for new contracts
- Giving you tremendous competitive advantage over those without ISO accreditation
- Provides senior management with an efficient management process to allow the smooth running of the company
- Gain market access across the world if necessary
- Build customer confidence that your products or services are safe and reliable
- Sets out clear areas of responsibility across the organisation
- Highlights deficiencies
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
- Reduces your costs
- Improves quality and service
- On time delivery improves customer service
- Right first-time attitude
HOW CAN ERYRI CONSULTING LIMITED HELP?
Eryri Consulting Limited are a professional ISO consultancy company based in North Wales. Our team are dedicated to supporting you and your business, no matter your size or current management system. We create, implement and manage a bespoke quality management system to suit your business as a unique workplace and organisation. We set objectives, ensuring compliance to the requirements of the international standards and work with you to continually improve the quality across your provision.