Retained Contract Services
It is a criminal offence if you do not seek competent advice for health and safety matters.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 under Reg (7) requires each employer to appoint one or more competent persons to assist in health and safety management. This can be through a retained contract service.
Here at Eryri Consulting Limited, flexibility is the cornerstone of everything we do. We know that not every business needs a full-time Health & Safety Manager. We also know that whilst many of our clients prefer to use our expertise to troubleshoot issues as and when they arise, on a project-by-project basis, other clients find the benefits and advantages of our retainer service much more closely suited to their own specific requirements.
Benefits of retained contract services:
- keep costs as low as possible
- have expert health and safety assistance and advice whenever you need it
- keep up-to-date with all of the latest health and safety news
- enjoy the same peace of mind as that enjoyed by larger businesses with in-house Health & Safety staff
- enjoy great savings without scrimping on quality
Don’t be fooled into paying very large retained contracts on a monthly basis, when you can use Eryri Consulting Limited for a fraction of the cost.
With the change in the Sentencing Guidelines in February 2016, can you afford not to have competent advice on health and safety matters?
Our first meeting to discuss your requirements is free
Short videos from IOSH & SHP on the impact of the Sentencing Guidelines: