Workplace Health and Safety Training
At the end of this course you will have an understanding of health and safety legislation and you’ll be able to list common causes of accidents.
You’ll also be able to understand good practice in relation to electricity and describe the use of safe manual handling techniques as well as be able to describe good practice associated with COSHH regulations, be able to describe your action in the event of a fire and also you will know how to deal with an accident.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
- Course Duration: Approx 45 minutes
- Pass Mark Required: 70%
- Approved by: IIRSM
Note: Course Duration is based on the amount of video content shown and is rounded off. It does not account in any way for loading time or thinking time on the questions.